Approaching from the south
- From Perth take the A9 to Inverness.
- From Inverness take the A96 to Nairn. (Aberdeen road.)
- Follow A96 through Nairn towards the village of Auldearn. (approx. 2 miles)
- Leave A96 (Bypass) and drive through Auldearn.
- Go through the village itself and turn right at the war memorial
- Follow the road approx. 2½ miles.
- Turn left at the cross roads (ignore previous T-Junction)
- Drive approx. 1 mile
- Turn sharp right onto the farm road sign posted “Broomton”
- The cottages are on the left, ¼ mile up the farm road.
- Continue up the farm road to the farm house to collect the key.
Approaching from Forres / Aberdeen side of A96.
- Leave Forres, driving west on the A96 (towards Inverness) to Brodie. (approx. 5 miles)
- Leave A96, turning left at Feddan Farm – approx. ½ mile west of Brodie.
- Follow road for approx. 1 mile. (Ignore side road to Boghole Farm.)
- Climb a steep hill and turn left at the bus shelter. Continue ¼ mile.
- Turn sharp left onto farm road sign posted “Broomton.”
- Continue up the farm road to the farmhouse to collect the key.
**SAT NAVS **Please be aware if using sat navs that they have been directing everyone 4 miles away! An alternative is simply to download directions from this site.